In the modern era of the internet, there are lots of apps being offered, whether it’s free to download or you have to subscribe. Here are several best paid apps for Android.
For those of you who love to watch drama series, movies, and episodes of different shows, then you must have heard this app. Because NetFlix is one of the most popular subscription-based video streaming services for Android devices in the whole world.
Founded in 1997, NetFlix evolved into the leading video streaming service with 118 million subscribers in 2018 and became one of the best paid apps for android.
These are the most attractive and important features that NetFlix offered:
- Billions of TV shows, drama series, movies, and other programs that are stored especially for you to choose.
- Provided with a user-friendly search engine that makes it easier to find your favorite movies or shows.
- Various subscription payment methods available.
- This app also can suggest movies and shows based on the assumption of your taste.
- You can search programs, movies, and shows based on actor, genre, language and other options.
There are three subscription plans that you can choose.
By only paying $8.99 per month, you can watch your favorite shows and movies on one screen at a time.
By paying $12.99 per month you will get HD videos and also allows for two simultaneous viewings.
By paying $15.99 per month you are able to watch four screens at the same time, and also offers a 4K viewing option.
This app is the first name that crosses your mind whenever you think about digital music streaming since it’s one of the best streaming services. With millions of songs, podcasts, and video offered, you have a massive selection of music starting from latest huge releases up to serious obscure genres.
There are four versions that you can choose from.
- Spotify Free
You can choose the free version by signing up with an email address or simply connect with Facebook. The other version is Spotify Premium that costs $9.99 per month,.
- Spotify Premium
This version cost $9.99 per month than you will gain access to various interesting features, like ad-free streaming, extreme quality streaming, unlimited skips, and Spotify Connect
- Premium for Family
This version consists of a group of six people that can access their own unique Spotify account under one bill. But of course, all six of them have to live under the same address. This version cost $14.99 per month.
- Spotify for Students
Spotify didn’t forget about students, considering that they might not have lots of money so it will only cost $4.99 per month.
If you choose Spotify Free, you still get a lot, like:
- You can access Daily Mix Playlists.
- You can access all the playlists that are offered.
- You can discover new music.
- You can share tunes with your friends.
- You can access it with ease, wherever you are.
- You can access the free version using the desktop software, website or smartphone app.
Meanwhile the benefit of Spotify Premium are:
- You can play any songs you want (on demand).
- You can find and hear the playlist.
- You can discover new music.
- You can create and edit a playlist.
- Share music and playlist.
- You can skip any track unlimitedly.
- Download music and listen to it offline.
- You can hear high quality music.
- You have ad-free experience in listening to music
The main differences between Spotify Free and Spotify Premium are:
- Skip songs
While the Free version you can only skip up to six times per hour every hour, in Premium you can skip songs unlimitedly.
- Shuffle mode
While the Free version makes you have to listen to the music in a shuffle mode, in Premium you can choose the music you want to hear or music on-demand.
While the Free version you have to listen to the advertisement, in Premium you are free from advertisement.
This app offers you Disney, Marvel, National Geographic, and Star Wars. You can also stream every channel’s programs you ever imagine, starting from latest Avengers blockbuster to weird Disney channels.
First you are able to watch it for free with its 7-day free trial, but after that you will have to subscribe and pay $6 per month or $60 per year.
This paid app for Android that offers you the latest episode of thousands of movies or shows, or catch up on older classic movies and shows.
There are various subscription plans that are offered by Hulu, including opening up the entire streaming library that cost $6 per month and another that removes ads for $12 per month.
This app is a cloud storage solution on Android that offers 15GB for new users freely. Of course, if you need bigger storage, this app provides various subscription plans with range $1.99 – $299.99 per month.
This app is special since it attaches several suites of Android apps, including Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Photos, Gmail, Google Slides, Google Keep, and Google Calendar.
Several features of these apps include:
- Deep and intensive sharing features
- Compatibility with Microsoft Office Apps.
- Live collaboration
Nova Launcher Prime
As apps from one of the top developers on Google Play Store, TeslaCoil software, this app comes up with extraordinary customizations that can change the entire look of the phone.
If you love to spend lots of time installing various launchers, then it’s the best paid apps for android. You only have to pay $0.99 and you will get these various features:
- Unread Counts
You will never miss a message anymore.
Swipe, double tap, pinch, and more on the home screen if you want to open your favorite apps.
- Hide Apps
App drawers will always stay clean because it will hide apps that are never being used.
- Custom Drawer Groups
New folders or tabs can be created in the app drawer.
- Icon Swipes
Custom actions for swiping on app folders or shortcuts can be set.
- More Scroll Effects
Like Accordion, Wipe, and Throw.
Follow these simple instructions if you want to install the app.
- Visit the official website and download Nova Launcher Prime APK file.
- Turn on the feature that lets you install apps from unknown sources.
- By using File Manager, just follow the file that just downloaded, tap it to start the installation process.
- Wait until finished, then you will be able to use the app.
- Set Nova Launcher Prime as default launcher.
This app is one of the best weather apps, because of these reasons below.
- You can check precipitation, temperature, sunrise and sunset times, and doppler radar.
- It features a paginated and simple design that shows you the current weather.
- Exclusive forecast weather for up to 12 weeks from Weather2020 and renowned meteorologist Gary Lezak.
- Shows you a radar so you can see if storms are approaching.
- Offers you other fun stats.
- You get lightly customizable widgets and standard stuff like severe weather notifications..
There are two options for this app, the free version has all the features with advertising. Meanwhile the paid version costs you $1.99 but will diminish all the advertisement.
All versions have these features below.
- Local weather for millions of locations worldwide in real time.
- 12 week PRECISION CAST
- Updated weather based on your current location.
- Only in the US, you will get LIVE animated radar with extreme weather layers and warnings and Severe Weather Alerts.
- Weather graphs that are easy to read.
- Only for phones you get animated sunset, sunrise, and Lunar phase.
- You can add seven configurable widgets to your Android.
- You can customize it with multiple weather theme backgrounds.
- For International locations there is Enhanced Cloud Layer on Radar Screen.
- You can share various weather information via SMS, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
- You can save multiple locations in order to access it easily and quickly.
This app lets you grant temporary permissions to apps, let’s say you want to let Facebook access your location long enough to check into a place, and Bouncer disables the permission once you leave Facebook.
That’s why this app is considered as a security app with a unique premise, so you can use all the features of social media apps without digging into your settings, or giving those apps permanent access to your information or to disable those permissions.
This app cost you $0.99 and can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
Bouncer notification will give you three options to choose:
If you want to keep the new permission access granted permanently.
If you want to remove the permission as soon as you hit your Home button and exit back to home screen.
If you want to keep the permission enabled for a certain amount of time, then the Bouncer will remove it.
Notification box still stays until you interact with it, so you can take your time to decide which option you want to choose.
This app is an app that is surely needed by all photographers that want to enhance your skill by using technical help. You can edit, change color, add objects, shaping, removing, and all sorts of techniques.
Some features you will get from this photography app are:
You can plan to make images that have never been taken before.
You will get Sun, Moon, and Milky Way information daily in a single swipe while travelling anywhere.
- 2D Milky Way
You will be able to plan Milky Way shots that you ever imagine on a map comfortably.
- Augmented Reality
You can get Sun, Moon, and Milky Way position and path visualization.
Your photos will be honored and rewarded as much as $6.600 and also will be shared with the world.
- Location and Plans
You will never miss a unique scene ever again by managing and exploring your location, and will be able to save your photo-plans.
You will get all the information you need about Sun, magic and twilight hours.
You will get information surrounding rise and set times, phases, calendar, and Supermoon dates.
You can calculate equivalent exposures with filters easily, at night and low light.
You can tell your story by deciding what you want in sharp focus.
- Time Lapse
You can create time lapse videos by compute parameters needed to collect sequences of still images quickly.
So, in short you can do three main things in this app, that are:
- You can imagine and decide where you want the Moon, Sun, and Milky Way.
- You can plan and calculate the exact time and date it happens easily.
- You can shoot live and capture unique moments.
Besides that, this app will also offer exclusive free bonus, like:
- You will get 10.500 points of interest all around the world linked into Wikipedia, like castles, monuments, abandoned places, waterfalls, and so on.
- You can get a calculation of the maximum exposure time in order to get stars as bright spots.
- You can make your own simulations of star trails by Star Trails Simulator. Starting from a preview of how the stars rotate and the angle they describe in a given exposure time.
- You can determine which lens you need to achieve a particular field of view by using Fov Calculator. This app will preview your frame before you take out the camera by using Augmented Reality view.
- You can visualize where to focus by using Dof Augmented Reality. You will be able to get the sharpness you want since this Dof calculator will allow you to see where to focus.
- You can understand the relations between focal length, aperture, and hyperfocal distance by using Hyperfocal Table.
- You can produce the same field of depth and view of the field between two cameras with different sensor sizes by compute the equivalent lens focal aperture and length using Focal Length Match Calculator.
- You can calculate the minimum distance between subject and your lens by using the Subject Distance Calculator and make sure that your subject fits in the frame.
- You can prepare your time-lapse in advance, this app will help you to figure out the most common intervals.
You can start enjoying this amazing app just by paying $9.99.
This wrap up the review on best paid apps for Android, so choose which app you want to install on your Android and enjoy it.